Monday 14 March 2011

Would you take him home?

I kinda of like this chap!  Out brocanting yesterday myself and eldest daughter saw this chap just loitering on the roadside.  His hand covers his modesty, he has real eyelashes, doesn't answer back and is probably cheap to clothe and most importantly feed! - I reckon I could have made space for him in the car (although I would have had to dismantle him first)!   A miserable wet windy Sunday - glorious weather all week followed by rain on a Sunday, I feel like I am living in England.  Why is that?  Never mind, as a hardened follower of the brocante I can take just about any weather as long as I get "my fix"!     What did I buy?  More linen (of course), enamelware, some beautiful leather bound 1880's photograph books, a sweet cherub holy water font + more which all at some point be available on my Ebay shop frenchfanciesinfrance.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment